Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 29 June 2014

Iro and Buba

Helloooo beautiful people!
The weekend went by way too fast and I'm not ready for work tomorrow but oh well...



Over the weekend, I had the pleasure of picking up a few pieces from Tehilah Designs latest collection and I can't wait to show them off! Haha. She is releasing the most picturesque collection of these top and wrapper sets known as Iro and Buba! I have been in love with these sets ever since I saw one on Angela Simmons late last year! The possibilities are endless with them and tying the skirt/wrappa is as easy as 1,2,3!
I got so many "good" stares when I wore this number because it's so dainty and different (I think).















Tehilah Designs is actually having a sale on the Iro and Buba's and you can get yours for $80 for a limited time!
What are you waiting for?

Iro and Buba-Tehilah DesignsHERE

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...