Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 6 July 2014

Afrofest 2014

Happy end-of-the-weekend!
 As I savour these last few hours of the weekend with some cold iced water, I decided to do a quick update on my weekend shananigans.

I attended Afrofest, which is actually the largest free African show in North America. It involves vendors, live music, fashion shows and much more.



The weather was perfect and the main artist was actually a Cameroonan artist I grew up listening to- Petit Pays! It was so live and I ate suya (grilled meat) and African doghnuts, so I was a happy camper.





This orange jumpsuit had my mouth watering when I saw it last year and once I saw it on aqaq.com at 50% off, I knew I had to grab it or else i would regret it. 
Now the only issue was it was a size 6 and I'm a size 8. So once I got it, I took it to my tailor and we added some fabric in the back and you would never know it wasn't a size 8! Haha




A look at how my tailor adjusted the jumpsuit by adding the little fabric on the side.









I also got to meet a popular (and cute) Toronto Instagrammer, @flynigeria. Looking dapper as always.



and here's some more shots from the event.










P.S. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY FEATURE ON 360NOBS HERE
XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...