Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 24 July 2014

Exciting News!

OOO I'm super excited! I wanted to seal the deal before I announced this but...


I was approached by premier online Ankara retailer, Zuvaa.com to be their official Blogger and I am happy to announce that I accepted the position!!! My love for Ankara prints has really paid off, wow!
I have always been a huge fan of their site as they have succeeded in presenting some of the best African designers on 1 platform to a global platform!
Time to get even more organized...


Now, why don't you take a look at my top 12 pieces from them right now?



Skirt 1- HERE
Skirt 2- HERE
Dress- HERE

Outfit 1 HERE
Set 2 HERE
Set 3- HERE

 Jumpsuit HERE
Tank top HERE
Kente dress HERE


Peacock skirt: HERE
Midi skirt: HERE and
Aztec jumpsuit HERE

So what are you waiting for? Get to shopping! Lol

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...