Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Peter Pilotto Part 2

I know I may never purchase another Peter Pilotto piece in my life so I better work what I got!



I'm sure 99% of you recognize this dress-yes, it's the dress everyone wanted but no one seemed to be able to get because it sold out in 5 minutes during the Peter Pilotto for Target collaboration earlier this year. Do you guys know I woke up at 6:30am to head over to Target, got there early and was standing at the wrong entrance when the doors had opened!! Everything I wanted (which was really only 3 items) was gone! I didn't lose hope though. I stood there and waited for ladies to be done with the change-room and slowly but surely, someone returned the dress and I quickly grabbed it-pnly it was a size 12 US and I'm a size 8 US :(








 Well, today I'm headed to the Four Seasons hotel for an exclusive viewing of some of the top brands' latest collections so I have to look smart!
I know I shall take in the waist of this gorgeous dress but for now, I'll just throw a blazer ontop!

P.S. I was dripping in sweat when I took these!! Lol












Dress-Peter Pilotto
Heels-Zara
Blazer-Asos

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...