Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Storm is Over

God is good, I know that but sometimes when you're going through really REALLY trying times, you may not entirely believe this statement and may even start to doubt it. If God is good, why do bad things happen to good people?



Well, I'm not here to answer that question but just here to say that I am thankful for my father's life and I believe the worst part is over. For those of you that follow me on Instagram, you may have an idea of what I am talking about.
I truly appreciate all the prayers and messages I have received from everyone and I pray as well that my father may have a speedy recovery!













Pants-Asos (old). Love these HERE
Blouse-HERE
Shoes-Shoedazzle
Bag-Topshop. Love this HERE and this HERE

XOXO
SKinny Bish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...