Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Friday 31 October 2014

It's really happening...

I'm referring to the winter solstice! Tomorrow, the clocks go back by 1 hour, today I went out and looked at my watch, thinking it was 8pm, only to realize that it was only 6pm! Ugh!
Winter solstice for me  usually means:
 -5-10 extra pounds
-coming home earlier
-going out less



- more movies and Netflix
-trouble waking up in the morning and much more.
 I hope that didn't come off as depressing, lol

Well, while it's still bearable, I'll still be doing some outfit posts outdoors but eventually most outfit posts will be indoors and I'll be doing more videos so gear up!







Sweater- Nastygal (old)
Jeans-Topshop
Necklace-eBay

XOXO
SKinny B

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...