Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 6 November 2014

Emerald with a touch of ankara

I don't know why I'm short on words today...I always pre-think what I'm going to type up in my posts but today I drew a blank!
All I remember with this post is how cold it was when I was out taking these posts and a strong wind blew! Gosh, I hate the cold!


So many things are just going through my mind these days. I have big plans for the future and I just have this feeling that things will work out after all the hardships.
Thank you to those who keep reading my blog! I appreciate you all.








Clutch was a lovely gift from Nomose couture
Jacket- Forever 21
SKirt- Choies
Heels- Shoedazzle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...