Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 7 December 2014

Crisp and white

I was NOT bout to stand out in -17 degree weather to take these photos! Haha
It got real cold yesterday but I was determined to show this outfit so I put my brother and his apartment to use :)
If you follow me on either Instagram or Facebook, you would have noticed my excitement at my latest hair change! I suck at hair so succeeding at this has been soo exciting for me!
**The pants are superrr long! I know, I know!
Oh I also went a size up, FYI

I was able to use perm rods (which were a pain to find in Montreal by the way) and curl my Marley hair myself!
I'll be posting an entire segment on how to do this as well as details on the hair to use!

Let's talk about the outfit now shall we?
White is so sophisticated and chill and just perfect to stand out in!
These white pants are a beauty from missguided which I was able to get at 30% off during the Black Friday sales!
You can currently get them at 20% off HERE.

I paired them with an old crop knit sweater and a faux fur headband from boohoo.com.













Pants-HERE
Sweater- WInners (old)
Faux fur headband HERE

XOXO
SKinny Bish




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...