Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 3 December 2014

Fitted Gray tones

Nothing like a fitted monochromatic look during the Fall to turn a few heads. ;(
I got these pieces during the black Friday sale at Zara last week!
The downtown Montreal store was jam-packed and I even overheard the manager telling an employee that they had even surpassed their Boxing day sales numbers which is crazy!


I've been really into monochromatic looks this Fall, which is far from my usual pattern and color mixing but what can I say- it's great to try new things right?









Sweater and skirt- Zara
Boots- Joseph Altuzarra
Clutch- H&M
Glasses- HERE

P.S. Don't forget to enter the Todun ankara scarf giveaway HERE!

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...