Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 5 February 2015

Just when I give up on Forever 21...

It's like every time I try to leave, something keeps pulling me back! Haha
I have this love-hate relationship with Forever 21 whereby I stayed subscribed to their promotional e-mails but tend to stay away from them due to poor quality and fit (in my opinion).
 photo 1-DSC01961_zps5a35443a.jpg



 Then 1 day when I get an e-mail advising of a sale, I check out the sale and find some amazing pieces, although unfortunately my size is usually sold out! 
I never buy pants from them however, due to poor fit on my body.
This jacket was a good purchase though because my last faux leather jacket (which also happened to be from there) was worn to the core!
 I love the silver zips, adding a bit of a "tough" exterior. 
Price- about $25!
I kept the look casual with a white tank, black jeans and black boots from gojane.
 photo 1-DSC01933_zpsc3da8f1a.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01962_zps9ae96a6e.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01937_zpsbb3cae55.jpg


 photo 1-DSC01958_zpsbcf9f8ec.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01936_zps9a940e7c.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01960_zps0778a9d6.jpg

P.S. I was featured as this week's woman crush on IRepCamer HERE so please check it out as well as my workout routine HERE.

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...