Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 6 April 2015

Chicwish midi skirt obsession

Happy Easter Monday lovelies! 
I hope you enjoyed the weekend and ate tons :)
I had quite a packed week with a brief trip to Toronto and then back to Ottawa and was able to meet up with a friend I hadn't seen in a while. It was such an amazing week with tons of love and food and relaxation. We all need that every once in a while don't we?
 I decided to share with you some very trendy skirts I have been eyeing for a while now-some of them date as far back as last year!



Chicwish is one of those sites that seem to always get it right when it comes to poofy midi skirts. They're so versatile and trendy and eye-catching and I can't wait to own a few more myself :)
Make sure you pay attention to waist measurements because their skirts fit true to size. 
Here's where to find my current favorites on chicwish (from top left).
P.S. Enter code KLA30 to get 30% off.

1- HERE, 2-HERE, 3- HERE, 4- HERE, 5- HERE, 6- HERE, 7- HERE, 8- HERE, 9- HERE 

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...