Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 30 April 2015

The fringe collab

        Fringe is officially a Spring/Summer 2015 trend and what better way to get trend-inspired than seeing a bunch of females rock it in different ways!
The beautiful thing about trends is you can either go big or start small. For once I decided to go with the latter and opted for a fringe-detailed clutch from Zara.



 This orange midi dress is such a classy hit and reminds me of the yellow one I got last year, still from Zara. I feel like every year they re-introduce this dress to us and I welcome them with open arms!
I have been working with an upcoming photographer here in Ottawa and these photos were taken by him. It's cool taking my photos on my own but sometimes a second set of eyes and hands is better don't you think?

 photo 1-DSC_3242_zpsm97raka2.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_3216_zpsadnm3yfw.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_3172_zpsqvrinpmc.jpg  photo 1-DSC_3274_zpsp0av38df.jpg photo 1-DSC_3184-001_zpssk2kw85v.jpg photo 1-DSC_3198-001_zpsc8vl2fhl.jpg

 photo 1-DSC_3269_zpsmoisnstt.jpg


 photo 1-DSC_3267_zpsnx0zyhxc.jpg photo 1-DSC_3168_zpsio5j5pyl.jpg
Francess, Lydia and Camilla also joined me in this collaboration so feel free to check out their creative fringe styling HEREHERE and HERE.
                               
                                   XOXO
                                                   SKinny Bish

P.S. Who will be watching the Mayweather/ Pacquiao fight on Saturday??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...