Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Sunday 10 May 2015

A diva is the female version of a hustla

Happy mother's day to all my mommy followers and a special shout out to my very lovely,loving and fun-filled mommy!
 I apologize for my less frequent blog posts but my new role at Zuvaa has been keeping me pretty busy!


As the Community manager and resident stylist, I handle everything from scouting new vendors to managing current ones to creating social media content,running the stylist program and more! It's such a great learning experience though and I love being a part of such a growing company supporting African vendors all over the world!
 I decided to drop by and share this almost all-black outfit worn a couple of weeks ago.
The dress is an oldie from Asos while the belt is from there as well. Now as for the shoes! These babies are from Shoedazzle and were featured in my latest video on my YouTube channel.

 photo 1-DSC_2719_zpscnxe2h2c.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2751_zpsybn5pjzv.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2728_zpssedhvmee.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2776_zpsjwagzwmo.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2707_zpsyer5ffka.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2787-001_zpsoliru8tq.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2793_zpsniyypiir.jpg
                             Dress- Asos (old)
                             Belt- Here
                             Heels-Shoedazzle
                             Glasses- ZeroUV

                                                                XOXO
                                                                SKinny Bish


                                     Photos by Patrick Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...