Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 15 June 2015

Alive and well, I promise!

HELLOOO my dear readers!
Gosh it;s been forever! I haven't abandoned you, I promise. Just been busy buys BUSY!
I really wanted to drop by with a post 2 weeks ago but guess what- these images were with my photographer and it was taking forever for him to send them to me and when I did get them, my photo software couldn't read the files and then I had to Google how to convert them etc etc and I had a headache,lol.

I have been so busy with work and Zuvaa which means I work FULL time. From my 9-5 to 5-9 with Zuvaa, I barely find time for my own blog. I am not complaining thought because it is definitely a blessing.
 Okay, not much time to chit chat but enjoy the photos and I hope to be back soon.
Follow me on Instagram for more instant updates though!














 Xoxo
SKinny Bish

Dress: HERE
Belt: HERE
Bag:HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...