Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 18 June 2015

Royal-without the blue

   I tell you folks, having a ton of money doesn't bring you class but rather how you carry yourself in the items you wear!
 I got this dress care of the lovely folks at Sheinside and I was immediately sold!  The wine color, flowiness and ease of wear are just perfect for the summer. Oh and did I mention it costs less than $30?! Score!

 When deciding to style it, I knew I just had to incorporate my faux-gold belt from eBay to really brig out the regality of the dress.
For heavily endowed women such as myself, a strapless bra underneath was a necessity to prevent a sluggish and more "droopy" vibe.
 photo 1-DSC_8992 2_zpsnakdlxbi.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_8995 2_zps3bxwuu2a.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_9004 2_zpsvfusjm9j.jpg

Dress- HERE
Heels- New Look.

                                                        XOXO
                                                        SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...