Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 1 September 2015

A classic look feat Jord Watch

Hey hey hey beautiful people!
 Happy back to school for my youngins who are starting school this week or started last week! It shall be a successful academic year, just make sure to work hard and pray even harder :)

Today's look is featuring 2 pieces which I deem as classic- a sleeveless jacket and wide leg pants. 
With Fall slowly creeping on us, I'm playing around with longer lengths here and there.

I though this watch was the perfect complement to this look as the cut itself is timeless.
I have been seeing these JORD watches all over and for good reason- wood watches with a masculine cut? Sign me up! They are definitely not like any watch I've ever seen. 
 photo 1-DSC00981_zpssjc926m2.jpg



I picked mine in a rose gold color because I'm used to having watches in plain gold and wanted to try something different-this counts as different right? :)
The watch came just in time as my old Aldo watch of 2+ years gave up the ghost.
 photo 1-DSC01090_zps6hzhyiaw.jpg

Zara has so many classic pieces available in their Fall collection and definitely some boots worth checking out-except if you have extra large calves like mine, then you have to stick to the ankle boots :(
 photo 1-DSC01088_zpsglybwra2.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01012_zpss496wwpu.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01078_zpswusweicg.jpg
 photo 1-DSC00980_zpslvjn6yr3.jpg
 photo 1-DSC00964_zpssvwu51ak.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01086_zpsmmaukbup.jpg

Thanks for reading!

                                Pants- Zara
                                Jacket-Zara
                                Watch c/o: JORD watches

           XOXO
           SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...