Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Nudist?

The color nude is probably one of the most if not THE most subjective color ever. I mean one man's nude is another man's beige right? Is the color of my skirt in this post nude? Light brown? Brownish-pink? Nude? Tan? I think you catch my drift...
 Either way, I had seen this skirt on a fellow blogger and knew it had to be mine! It's so girly with the little bow and poofy enough, the way I like 'em?
 photo 1-DSC01624_zpsuvgsbyud.jpg

Hope you all had a great Labor day! I spent most of my time on Netflix- Watching every episode of Bones has become my mission! I also checked out H&M as they were having great back to school sales and I of course took some photos for the blog and did lots of Zuvaa work-plenty of exciting things are headed our way!

 Best part about the long weekend is the short week to look forward to so happy short week lovelies!
 photo 1-DSC01634_zpsjzgdn1es.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01642_zpspz34vcbs.jpg
 photo bcd55eb4-1709-4229-a6fe-323d91150379_zpsbalhbg9g.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01658_zpsmjfpciic.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01659_zps11nx81fd.jpg
 photo 1-DSC01638_zpsg2vhmw3z.jpg

You know I took my own photos when part of my head is cropped off, haha.

SKirt: HERE. Other options HERE and HERE

XOXO
SKinny Bish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...