Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Wednesday 28 October 2015

Romwe- A premiere destination for affordable clothing

   
   Oh hello from the other side :)
 I hope you all are doing amazing and making the most of the colder temperatures. I'm here battling a cold (no, not from being exposed during my latest photo shoot) but because it's cold in Canada! Lol  



 If you know Choies, SheInside and Chicwish, then you've probably heard of Romwe- a fashion retailer giant spreading love to fashionistas all over the world who love to look good without breaking the bank. Romwe is really a one-stop destination for all things skirts, dresses and accessories for trendy and chic young women and I have been shopping there for over a year now!

I decided to do a quick collage on my current favorites from the site- a mix of Fall and summery pieces all in 1!

Hope you enjoy and get inspired!

From top left to bottom right:
1-HERE
2-HERE
3-HERE
4-HERE
5-HERE
6-HERE
7-HERE
8-HERE
9-HERE
10-HERE

XOXO
SKinny Bish



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...