Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Monday 14 March 2016

Broken glass

 When my I laid my eyes on this H&M midi dress, the first thing that came to mind was broken glass. I fell in love with the print and color and made the final decision to purchase it when I saw how flattering it was on my figure!
Mind you, as mentioned in previous posts, I have noticed less elasticity in my mid section and have resulted to sometimes wearing spanx but all in all, this dress was a great fit!
 photo 5f82caac-ea69-412d-845a-0e4b17243325_zpshygzwwla.jpg


H&M has really been impressing me lately with their range of office dresses! If you follow m eon Instagram, you would have noticed this. I strongly recommend you check them out.
 photo 1-DSC_2946_zpsgbvyvgbu.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2974_zpskknljkt8.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_3031_zps6vz42pyo.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2980_zpsgpl5jwij.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2992_zpsq1bqkznn.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_3033_zpsdrw7qu3q.jpg
 photo 1-DSC_2997_zpsprjhuvxh.jpg


I wish everyone a great week! I'm looking forward to a number of trips I have planned for this year so stay tuned :)

Dress- H&M
Heels-Asos

XOXO
SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...