Home.               Contact Me.               About Me.               As Featured In...               Events.              

Thursday 28 April 2016

The brother turns older

        You know when you're a guest at someone's birthday dinner and you end up dressing up more than the celebrant? Well that was the case with me last weekend! My brother had messaged me to warn me that I would most likely be the "most dressed" for his birthday dinner and my response, "Do I look like I was born to blend in?" Haha. I prefer to be over-dressed than under-dressed. Always. 



Besides, I had already made up my mind that I was going to wear this amazing skirt I got on sale from Asos (now sold out except in maternity sizes Here

I paired the skirt with a crop top from True Decadence for Asos and a white Topshop blazer.
Now how's that for being over dressed?



                                 XOXO
                                 SKinny Bish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...